(An unstructured chat among fellow cyclists. Definitely not a questionnaire)
A. YOU AND CYCLING
1. You are a woman YES________/No __________
2. You have a bicycle YES________/No __________
3. You ride a bicycle fairly often in your day to day life as “normal transport: YES______/No ____
4. You find that is not always that easy, safe or agreeable to use a bike in your city. YES____/No _____ (City name)_______________________________
5. You understand that in different places/cultures actually having and riding a bike for a woman is not all that easy, for many reasons. . . YES________/No ______________
From: Protasio Chipulu, Programme Coordinator.
Rural Accessibility and Mobility Programme. Lusaka, Zambia
Sent: 09 December 2015
ref: Gatnet: Gearing up for 2016
I went to the search engine ; https://goo.gl/fDb0n
In the window I typed Gender Mainstreaming in rural transport. I found a catalogue of publications on the subject and this I find to be very useful for my work and for my research.
What you have created is very innovate and good platform to use for use in promoting our agenda. I will share this site with my colleagues in the sector.
How can we include other publications which I can get from my country?