Paris. 22 March 2020
So now what? Well, for sure life is about to get very interesting. With the unmet challenge of the world climate emergency, and now out of the blue the Coronavirus fast upon us, we are now in the process of putting the old century once and for all firmly behind us. Not so much because we want to, but because we HAVE to. It’s a new world out there and we must meet it!
2020 will be the year of transition. And at the end of this round we will never be the same. One way or another! Your call!
So for our bit, please stay tuned to World Streets and Co. Here and at . . .
* Blog: https://worldstreets.wordpress.com/
* F/B: https://www.facebook.com/Eric.Britton.Climate
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/worldstreets
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3935832/
* Google Hangouts: email@example.com
– Tel. +336 5088 0787
– W/app: +13109194292
– Hangouts: Eric.Britton or firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #
About the editor: