If you are looking on another independent point of view for all that relates to the Penang Transport Master Plan and its various add-ons, derivatives and unwelcome surprises, from an international perspective, I have a small handful of references points which I hope you may find useful:
- “TO AN EMERGENCY CLIMATE/MOBILITY ACTION PLAN FOR PENANG” – at http://bit.ly/2PJyWEV
- “STRATEGY FOR A CLIMATE/SPATIAL/MOBILITY ACTION/PLAN FOR PENANG: 2019-2020” – Facebook at http://bit.ly/2ZThVg8
- GOOGLE ON “CLIMATE EMERGENCY” PENANG MALAYSIA” – at http://bit.ly/2WjN0ao
- “WORLD STREETS: EMERGENCY CLIMATE/SPATIAL/MOBILITY ACTION PLAN – at http://bit.ly/2SGXWNu
- ONE AUTHOR’S 2013 REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS for an alternative, affordable, two-year strategic plan for mobility, environment and quality of life for all in Penang – at http://bit.ly/2IqZ0PO
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
I draw these to your attention because the feedback shows that there are barely 200 registered readers who pop into our two Penang new mobility programs from time to time, as opposed to more than 16k who frequent and contribute to World Streets.
So please do come visit and share with us your critical remarks, suggestions and your different opinions and hopes for Penang. Invite your concerned friends to have a look. And tell us when you disagree. We can take it! We are still learning.
Dan ya, kita juga bercakap bahasa Melayu. Sudah tentu.
# # #
13, rue Pasteur. Courbevoie 92400 France
Bio: Founding editor of World Streets (1988), Eric Britton is an American political scientist, teacher, occasional consultant, and sustainability activist who has observed, learned, taught and worked on missions and advisory assignments on all continents. In the autumn of 2019, he committed his remaining life work to the challenges of aggressively countering climate change and specifically greenhouse gas emissions emanating from the mobility sector. He is not worried about running out of work. Further background and updates: @ericbritton | http://bit.ly/2Ti8LsX | #fekbritton | https://twitter.com/ericbritton | and | https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericbritton/ Contact: email@example.com) | +336 508 80787 (Also WhatApp) | Skype: newmobility.)