Welcome to the Africa Streets 2017 Toolbox (Ver. 1.0): a cross-section of handy one click references and tools which are intended to be useful for anyone who wishes to dig into the facts, the problems and the realities of the events and choices which concern us here.
At this point we shall not attempt to introduce them to provide eventually helpful user hints and background as necessary to facilitate their full and easy use. But for now, you have them here waiting for your use and eventual views, questions and suggestions – which can help us all in improving and better explaining what follows here by way of first introduction. Thanks for sharing your thought and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of Invitation, 7 April 2017.: http://wp.me/psKUY-4SC
- World Streets on Africa Streets: https://worldstreets.wordpress.com/tag/africa-streets/
- Africa Streets on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AfricaStreets
- World Transport Policy & Practice – on Africa – https://goo.gl/BBFe8a
- African Streets World Knowledge Browser – https://goo.gl/GbgVgJ
- Women, Transport & Leadership – https://www.facebook.com/groups/gatnet/
- World Streets Twitter – https://twitter.com/worldstreets
- Google Earth – Africa Streets views – https://goo.gl/HtRpdW
- Africa Streets Scholarly Articles – https://goo.gl/0V81G5
- Africa Streets Latest News – – https://goo.gl/6ScyUn
- World Streets Planners Bookshelf – https://goo.gl/1jQ9Xw
# # #
About the editor:
9, rue Gabillot, 69003 Lyon France
Bio: Britton is an American political scientist and sustainability activist who has lived and worked in Paris since 1969. Professor of Sustainable Development, Economy and Democracy at the Institut Supérieur de Gestion (Paris), he is also MD of EcoPlan Association, an independent advisory network providing strategic counsel for government and business on policy and decision issues involving complex systems, social-technical change and sustainable development. Founding editor of World Streets, his latest book, "BETTER CHOICES: Bringing Sustainable Transport to Your City" focuses on the subject of environment, equity, economy and efficiency in city transport and public space, and helping governments to ask the right questions. A pre-publication edition of Better Choices is currently undergoing an international peer review during Sept.- Oct. 2017, with the goal of publication in English and Chinese editions by end-year. If you wish to participate drop a line to BetterChoices@ecoplan.org .