If you are interested in sustainable (and less sustainable) city transport in Iran you might also wish to check out:
* The Streets of Iran at https://streetsofiran.wordpress.com/ (A complete mess for the moment, but that too will pass.)
* The associated Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/550020995137738
* Knoogle findings of sustainable transport in Iran – goo.gl/Ap67Re
* Knoogle on BRT in Iran – goo.gl/FpcPuv
* Knoogle on cycling in Iran – goo.gl/5p7fLB
You are invited to pitch in with your ideas, references and contributions to this good cause.
# # #
About the editor:
9, rue Gabillot, 69003 Lyon France
Bio: Trained as a development economist, Eric Britton is a public entrepreneur specializing in the field of sustainability and social justice. Professor of Sustainable Development, Economy and Democracy at the Institut Supérieur de Gestion (Paris), he is also MD of EcoPlan Association, an independent advisory network providing strategic counsel for government and business on policy and decision issues involving complex systems, social-technical change and sustainable development. Founding editor of World Streets, his latest work focuses on the subject of equity, economy and efficiency in city transport and public space, and helping governments to ask the right questions and in the process, find practical solutions to urgent climate, mobility, life quality and job creation issues. Currently working on an open collaborative project, “BETTER CHOICES: Bringing Sustainable Transportation to Smaller Asian Cities” . More at: http://wp.me/PsKUY-2p7 * This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 licence.