Challenging year ahead. Here are the main program areas to which we intend to give attention over the course of the year ahead. All of these are complex system challenges and require patient attention and mental flexibility if we are to find the best way to proceed in each case. And in each case it is not enough to be right in terms of the basic principles — it is every bit as important to be able to communicate them and to convince the public, government and other key actors that these ideas and approaches are worth getting behind. Nobody ever said that the move to sustainable transport and sustainable cities was going to be simple.
The links will take you to the introductory sections and full content of each topic area.
- World Streets in brief: http://goo.gl/egC9qc
- The Equity Agenda: http://goo.gl/Q9VXaW
- Sustainable Penang: Toward a New Mobility Agenda: goo.gl/G0fkzJ
- xCars: New Ways to Own and Use Cars: http://goo.gl/re6fh7
- Going Dutch: Carshare Strategies for Local Government:http://goo.gl/NtLifl
- Free Public Transport Rodeo: http://goo.gl/Zb9FxQ”
- The Gender Initiative: http://goo.gl/3MSXUu
- World Car Free Days: http://goo.gl/LvDZug
- Journal of World Transport Policy & Practice: http://goo.gl/MOqiQL
- Sustainable Development, Economy & Society: Master Classes: http://goo.gl/72PJeA
- Sustainable Transport Strategies for Smaller Asian Cities (proposal): http://wp.me/p3GVVk-1N
- Behavior and Choice: An Enquiry: http://goo.gl/xXuDtQ
# # #