2013 Program Themes- - - - - > START HERE < - - - - - 1. World Streets in 2013 2. The Beautiful City 3. The Equity Agenda 4. Women, gender parity and why 5. The Art/Science of Slowth 6. Open Systems/Zetabytes 7. The Sharing Agenda 8. Free Public Transport 9. Signals, Perception, Behaviour 10. Economic Instruments 11. Future of the car in the city 12. Good morning, Madame Mayor 13. New Mobility Media 14. 2013 NO (MORE) EXCUSES
And just behind these
FACEBOOK GROUPS- - - > HOW THEY WORK - - - > WorldStreetsOnline - - - > New Mobility Consult - - - > Equity/Transport program - - - > World Transport Journal - - - > World Transport Archives - - - > World Carshare/ xCars - - - > World City Bike Forum - - - > Car Free Cafe - - - > Safe Streets Challenge - - - > Gender/Equity/Transport - - - > Value Capture/LVT - - - > New Mobility Kids Network - - - > Accès Universel - - - > Nuova Moblita (Italy) - - - > Streets of India - - - > Nova Mobilidade - - - > Streets of Iran - - - > Calles de Guadalajara - - - > Thinking about Africa - - - > Thinking about China - - - > Thinking about Russia - - - > What is Europe - - - > Worst Practices Department
New Mobility Groups
New Mobility programs
Let’s go to the movies
World Streets Sentinels
- The latest issue of Carfree Times is now available at: carfree.com/cft/i073.html Carfree.com has moved... fb.me/6x9UVJNx2 3 days ago
- SEARCHING WORLD STREETS – AN OPEN LIBRARY AND TOOLKIT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS Few things are more frustrating in this... fb.me/20V6g6Xyz 1 week ago
- Searching World Streets – An open library and toolkit at your fingertips Few things are more frustrating in this... fb.me/6t7W1T2nh 1 week ago
- A NEW MOMENT FOR CARSHARING IN THE NETHERLANDS Over the last decade carsharing has increasingly proven itself to... fb.me/2MLG4CBM1 1 week ago
- Hail the New Auto "With polite drivers, autos on call and GPS-enabled trip meters, the autorickshaw is getting a... fb.me/339cQAQdF 1 week ago
- NMT Newsletter (Clean Air Asia-India) walkabilityasia.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/nmt_ti… fb.me/6AIUjC8bH 1 week ago
- ON FAIRNESS IN THE DOMAIN OF TRANSPORTATION The upper and lower limit of government intervention A... fb.me/6sq3fuuZQ 1 week ago
- ON FAIRNESS IN THE DOMAIN OF TRANSPORTATION The upper and lower limit of government intervention A... fb.me/1e0QyAvKU 1 week ago
- IS WORLD STREETS DOING ITS JOB? WE ASKED 100 EXPERTS FOR THEIR VIEWS – - AND 101 RESPONDED. The results are... fb.me/1NZ5WgRjk 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Google World Streets
Category Archives: Advisory services
New Mobility Consult is the advisory and consulting arm of World Streets and the New Mobility Agenda, its world-wide network of international partners, publications, programs, social media and focus groups. This open collaborative program has been dedicated to sustainable transport policy and practice since 1988. Here are some of the ways in which this international competence can be put to work for your city, agency or firm. Continue reading
One way of looking at World Streets and its world wide network of diverse international partners, publications, programs, multiple networks, focus groups. continuing research and professional activity in our chosen field is to see it as the visible tip of a very large iceberg of experience and competence which can be put to work on your projects and programs. The greater part of this considerable mass is the New Mobility Agenda, an open collaborative program that has been in constant progression since 1988. By making use of our consultancy and advisory services through New Mobility Consult, you are, I might add, also helping us to fund and carry on with the non-profit work of the journal. Here are some of the ways in which this competence can be put to work for your city, agency or firm.
Articles of Association: 27 August 1975
EcoPlan International – Loi de 1901
Décret ministériel de 27 aout 1975.
Arrêté du ministre de l’intérieur. 19 août 1975.
(Autorisation préfecture de police le 27 août 1975.)
Objet de l’Association : Etudes et recherches: économie /écologie / équité
Mise au point de projets et de plans économiques et sociaux, de méthodes d’analyses et de prévision ; Organisation de toutes études sur ces sujets.
TVA non applicable, art. 293 B du CGI
Numéro SIRET: 304555295 00019
Siège social : Reid Hall. 8/10, rue Jospeh Bara , 75006 Paris.